Chernychko, Tetiana (Mukachevo State University)
Rybchak, Vitalii (Uman National University of Horticulture)
Professional competence of future economists in the region
Turystyka i Rozwój Regionalny, 2019, vol., nr 12, s. 59-64
The formation of professional competences of modern economists requires from the educational institution, from the teachers fundamentally new approaches in professional education: the integration of pedagogical, economic and entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and abilities. The aim of the study is to analyze modern approaches to the formulation of the concept of »competence«, to find out the components of professional competence for the preparation of future economists. General scientific methods of research have been applied: induction and deduction, refinement and classification. The modern approaches to the formulation of the concept of »competence« have been analyzed in the article. Historical and terminological analysis of its essence made it possible to find out the components, the structure of professional competence. Special attention has been paid to the content of key and substantive competence. The formation of professional competence of economists must be carried out taking into account the modern requirements in the field of education, educational programs of the specialty. Thus, a highly skilled economist one can become due to a high motivational indicator, confidence in the correct selection of the future kind of activity, the desire to acquire as much information professional material and its transformation into knowledge, which will lead to professionalism in the process of the vocational practice. In the subsequent research, we will substantiate the process of forming the competitiveness of future economists.
- Bibik N.M.: Competency approach: reflexive analysis of application. Competency approach in modern education: world experience and Ukrainian perspectives: Library for educational policy. K.I.S., Kyiv 2004.
- Holovan M.S.: Competence and competence: experience of theory, theory of experience. Retrieved from http://uabs.edu.ua/images/stories/docs/K_VM/Holovan_03.pdf (accessed: 19.11.2019).
- Dubaseniuk O.A.: Conceptual provisions of theoretical professional activity, “Pedagogy and psychology” 1994, No 4, pp. 94-97.
- Zablotska O.S.: Competence, qualification, competence as key categories of competency paradigm of higher education, “Journal of Zhytomyr State University named after Ivan Franko” 2008, No 39, pp. 52-56.
- Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education”. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/card/1556-18 (accessed: 19.11.2019).
- Ivanova S.V.: Functional approach to the definition of the professional competence of the teacher of biology and the organization of its improvement in the institution of postgraduate education, „Journal of Zhytomyr State University named after Ivan Franko. Series: pedagogical sciences” 2008, No 42, pp. 106-110.
- Klipa Yu.V.: Actualization of the competence approach in the professional education of future economists – entrepreneurs, (w:) Social and humanitarian aspects of the development of financial and economic systems. K.I.S., Kyiv 2018, pp. 139-146.
- Ovcharuk O.V. (Еd.): Competency Approach in Modern Education: World Experience and Ukrainian Perspectives: Educational Policy Library. K.I.S., Kyiv 2004.
- Otroshchenko L.S.: Formation of professional competency of future economists-internationalists. The first step in science: materials of the All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference, Lugansk 2009, pp. 75-78. Retrieved from http://essuir.sumdu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/56755/5/
- Otroschenko_Future_economists_prprofession_compete (accessed: 19.11.2019).
- Pometun О.І.: Formation of civic competence: a view from the standpoint of modern pedagogical science, „Journal of School Exchange Programs” 2005, No 23, pp. 18-20.
- Cherednichenko G., Zelikovska O., Bondarenko Yu.: Features of Students’ Training in Economics, „Theory and Methods of Education Management” 2012, No 9. Retrieved from http://umo.edu.ua/images/content/nashi_vydanya/metod_upr_osvit/v_9/43.pdf (accessed: 19.11.2019).
- Shatkovska H.I.: Scientific and methodical principles of integration of knowledge of physics and chemistry of students of higher educational institutions of I-II levels of accreditation of technical and technological profile (Unpublished Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences dissertation). National pedagogical university named after M. P. Drahomanov, Kyiv 2007.